BICSI membership is always for the individual, even under a corporate membership, as all BICSI programs are designed to assist members develop and be recognised as true ICT Infrastructure industry professionals, to contribute to the positive outcomes of our industry.
However, many companies wish to have multiple staff as BICSI members, so we have facilitated this through a tiered Corporate Membership structure, based on the number of individuals under the Corporate membership, who will all receive the individual member benefits as outlined at Individual Membership web page, which include:
- Invitations to educational events;
- Access to Professional Credentialing;
- Receiving Industry Journals and Newsletters;
- Discounts on BICSI programs and documentation;
- Access to ‘members-only’ section of bicsi.com.au; and
- Leveraging the BICSI Brand.
NoteA Corporate Membership is owned by the company and is transferable to its employees.
In addition to the benefits to individuals under the Corporate Membership, your company also receive the following benefits:
- Company logo will appear on a rotating banner of BICSI Corporate Members on the bicsi.com.au home page;
- Company will be listed (along with a 200-300 word company description, links to BICSI credential holders on staff, and a link to your company website) in our BICSI Corporate Members web page.
- Your company may use the ‘BICSI Corporate Member’ logo on your website, business cards, brochures, company advertising and other promotional activities.
- Significantly greater discounts on BICSI instructor-led training for higher-tier Corporate membership (see below for details).
Corporate membership tiers
- BICSI ‘Premier’ Corporate membership, that provides up to 20 employees as members;
- BICSI ‘Prestige’ Corporate membership, that provides up to 10 employees as members;
- BICSI ‘Professional’ Corporate membership, that provides up to 5 employees as members; and
- BICSI Corporate membership, that provides up to 2 employees as members.
Australian Corporate Pricing (includes Australian GST)
$3,300Per Year Join Now!
Prestige Most Popular!
$1,980Per Year Join Now!
$1,100Per Year Join Now!
$550Per Year Join Now!
International Corporate Membership Pricing (Australian GST not applicable)
$3,000Per Year Join Now!
$1,800Per Year Join Now!
Professional Most Popular!
$1,000Per Year Join Now!
$500Per Year Join Now!
‘Premier’, ‘Prestige’ and ‘Professional’ Corporate members receive a
for members enrolling in BICSI instructor-led training courses.
This represents a massive saving for any company seeking to cost-effectively have its staff trained.
Several BICSI Corporate members have already taken advantage of this very generous offer and literally saved their full annual corporate membership through the training discount.
A simple equation – the cost per member decreases with the number of members.