|BICSI Corporate member, Tandem is looking for expressions of interest from experienced telecommunications cabling companies to assist them in a number of areas in telecommunications infrastructure around Australia.
In particular, the company is looking for:
· HFC and satellite installation companies in Melbourne, Regional Victoria and Brisbane; and
· Wireline Copper Faults & Installation, FTTN & NBN installation companies in Melbourne, Regional Victoria, Sydney; Regional NSW, Brisbane and Regional Queensland.
This call for sub-contractors is due to ongoing customer demand for Tandem’s services, who offer immediate work for qualified subcontracting companies to provide quality Satellite Installation, Copper Faults & Installation, FTTN & NBN services.
Tandem is one of Australia’s leading field workforce management companies, with a network of over 5,000 subcontractors to deliver over 4 million customer interactions every year.
Key expectations of subcontracting companies are to:
· Have a passion for serving customers;
· Be experienced in the skill sets listed above;
· Comply with key HSE requirements including a Construction Industry White Card, Working Safely at Heights (RIIWHS204D) and Basic First Aid/CPR;
· Be a Pty Ltd company, registered for GST with appropriate business insurance including public liability, workers compensation and stock in stores/transit – or ability to become a Pty Ltd company; and
· Own the required tools, equipment, vehicle, mobile phone, etc. (commercial vehicle required)
The company’s workers must:
· Have current Open ACMA Cabling Registration;
· Possess a current valid driver’s license;
· Be willing to travel in order to meet customer needs;
· Have a valid right to work in Australia; and
· Be prepared to provide a Police Check.
To find out more about providing subcontracting services to Tandem or to express your interest, visit www.tandemcorp.com/join-partners