Here’s a further update on the BICSI South Pacific Conference & Exhibition next month at the MCG, introducing a few more speakers to you on the Conference program:
· ISO & AS/NZS ICT Standards update – Murray Teale – Technical Director, VTI Services https://www.linkedin.com/in/murray-teale-a09b511a/
· Intelligent Infrastructure for Autonomous Vehicles – Scott Benjamin – Technical Director, Intelligent Transport Systems, WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-benjamin-60685115/
· ‘Smart’ infrastructure for the explosive digital entertainment industry – Kyle Stubbs – Leisure & Entertainment Industry Solutions Technologist – Asia Pacific, Honeywell https://www.linkedin.com/in/kystubbs/
· How Infrastructure Testing is Evolving to Support ‘Smart’ Cities – Wayne Allen, Product Marketing Engineer, Asia Pacific Region, Fluke Networks https://www.linkedin.com/in/wayne-allen-55a73a15/
· Who Owns the DAS? Does it Really Matter? – Bob Reid – Technical Director, Reid-Net https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-reid-543a74/
And there will be plenty of new gear and services on display at the exhibition hall, from exhibitors including Fluke Networks (Platinum sponsor), JB Hunter Technologies, Warren & Brown, Commscope, Pacific Datacom, AFL, Ideal Industries, AT&T, Siemon, Redmond Gary, Fiberwave, Trio, Corning, DINTEK, Fineline Labels, Anritsu, DESA Australia, Modular Photonics, Davis Legend, EXFO, TMG, and Grapevine Communications.
Where do I register?
Note: Early bird discount closes this Friday, 25 August 2017, so be sure to book now to secure your reduced rate.
Where to stay?
Please contact the BICSI office if you have any questions, email@example.com.