2019 Member of the Year Award
This Award seeks to recognise a BICSI credential-holder or member of the South Pacific ICT Community that has utilised their superior knowledge and expertise in an outstanding way to provide significant benefits to their client, the ICT industry, or the community at large. The range of acceptable criteria is broad and not restricted to project design. It may include any of the following:
- Providing leadership on BICSI and/or industry ICT standards committees;
- Publishing visionary paper(s) that lead the industry in new directions, or regularly contribute notable articles in ICT journals;
- Significantly changed the industry through an invention, patent, software design tool, or operational innovation;
- Delivering or developing ICT training programs that vastly upskills the industry; or
- Developing new technologies or the application of new technologies.
Should the Nominee be selected as one of the three finalists for this Award, it is desirable that they be present at the Bicsi South Pacific Awards Dinner Night 27 November, in Melbourne. Travel to and from the event is not covered by BICSI, however the three finalists will be entitled to a free Awards Dinner night ticket
This form is intended for self-nomination or the nomination of others.
Enter all responses in the boxes provided. All fields expand with additional text; however, responses should be brief and concise and should not exceed 150 words