We are pleased to announce the new members of the BICSI South Pacific Board of Directors, resulting from your choices of the 2019 nominees.
The newly elected Board members are:
- Roneel Singh from WSP in Victoria as Chair-elect;
- Aaron Drew RCDD from Thales in Victoria as Treasurer;
- Julia Curtain from Wood and Grieve Engineers in Victoria;
- Lawrence McKenna from Cumarsaid in Victoria; and
- Shane van Kampen RCDD from Brisbane City Council in Queensland.
These members will take up their new roles at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) held at the Australian conference on 27 November 2019.
Stepping off the BoD at the AGM will be Richard Morrison from AECOM, (Chair), Peter Lochner RCDD from Engie (Treasurer) and Karin Pasalich from Beca.
So the new BICSI South Pacific Board as of 27 November will be:
- Trevor Kleinert RCDD DCDC NTS as Chair,
- Roneel Singh as Chair-elect;
- Aaron Drew RCDD as Treasurer;
- Marie Vermes as Secretary;
- Clive Hogg RCDD as General Board member;
- Paul McDow RCDD as General Board member;
- Julia Curtain as General Board member;
- Lawrence McKenna as General Board member; and
- Shane van Kampen RCDD as General Board member.
Please join with us in congratulating our new Board members and thanking our outgoing Board members for their leadership within BICSI and their contribution to advancing our industry.