|National Technical Services (NTS), is an Australian-owned, NSW-based family business currently employing almost 40 team members. Its corporate head office is located in Western Sydney and has a regional office in Grafton, Northern NSW. Over the last 20 years, NTS has grown from modest beginnings to become a successful, reputable and expanding technology solutions enterprise that delivers with excellence for Government and Corporate agencies.
To support a period of growth, the company is seeking to recruit an experienced Deployment Coordinator, to support the Operations team.
The primary function of the Deployment Coordinator – Operations, is to assist in all the activities and tasks involved in the successful coordination of operations, projects and service jobs.
As a successful Deployment Coordinator you will have:
· Demonstrated knowledge / understanding of the Communications industry and a basic technical knowledge of how the infrastructure fits together end-to-end (exposure to project deployment and delivery is preferred).
· Demonstrated experience in a coordination role, and the ability to work with minimal supervision, as well as excellent organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills to be able to ensure that tasks are completed on time, and that changing priorities can be effectively coordinated.
· Demonstrated team-working skills in order to motivate different groups of people to fulfil their responsibilities within a given timeframe.
· Effective interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to deal with stakeholders by phone and in person, along with excellent verbal and written communication skills using the English language.
· Demonstrated proficiency in the use of IT hardware and software, in particular Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), MS Visio and Computer Aided Job Management Systems to an intermediate level.
· A knowledge of WH&S risk management is desirable.
What you’ll do:
· Assist with quoting and scheduling of service jobs, allocation of service resources and close out of service jobs including invoicing and documentation.
· Assist in ensuring that all site team resources understand the scope of each project or service job as well as what they are individually responsible for.
· Maintenance and distribution, where appropriate, of relevant documents including deployment and service schedules, WH&S paperwork, minutes of internal team and customer meetings, operations project and service reports.
· Contribution to effective communications of relevant information to Customer third parties and all project deployment, service team members and subcontractors, such as change in schedule dates, changes in each project’s deployment or service requirements, issues and WH&S risks, etc.
· Assist in the coordination of activities with site team members, subcontractors and suppliers and maintaining relationships with them.
· Comply with and actively promote implementation of all Company Policies, including WH&S, QMS, Environmental and Rehabilitation.
Due to the nature of some customer’s business and associated security requirements, successful candidates may be required to undertake and successfully achieve a security clearance including but not limited to police background checks as a prerequisite for entry to their sites. Passing this check will be a condition of employment.