Attend an exclusive training day with the Chair of Australian Standards CT-001 (AS NZS 3080/11801) and WC80 (S008 & S009 regulations) committees.
- Your Duty of Care as a Building Services Provider
- Defining and accurately applying the relevant standards and regulations to your projects
- Developing a Quality Plan for your projects
- Understanding conformance and how performance is assessed
This course provides an independent and comprehensive guide to the latest and soon-to be released Australian standards that are essential to understand for inclusion in your ICT infrastructure specifications.
Who should attend?
This course is designed specifically for consulting engineers, contractors, carriers and technicians of all disciplines involved in writing standards that include ICT infrastructure.
– Instruction from Australia’s foremost expert on ICT Infrastructure standards
– Immersive design workshop to apply what you learn
– An Understanding of Conformance
– Mandatory & Performance Standard Developments
– Design & Applications
– Drivers for change
– Challenges in Service Delivery
– Managing Risk
– Quality Planning and Test Integrity
$750 inc GST for BICSI Members | $990 inc GST for Non Members