|National Technical Services (NTS) is a successful SME that provides specialist Digital and Technology Deployment services to Government and Corporate clients throughout the Sydney Metropolitan and Country NSW areas.
The company is expanding its current network deployment business and network deployment teams and, to facilitate this expansion, is now seeking expressions of interest from suitable candidates for the position of Project Coordinator.
Key Attributes and Requirements:
As a successful Change Coordinator/Analyst you will have:
· At least one year of experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Good teamwork and multitasking skills to ensure that tasks are completed on time.
· Excellent organisational and time management skills and the ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills, and ability to establish relationships and communicate at all levels.
· Familiarity with IT equipment (e.g. Routers, Switches, Networking, etc)
· Ability to prioritise effectively to meet the goals of the team and the ability to adapt to changing demands in the workplace.
· Comprehensive knowledge of the full Microsoft Office suite. Microsoft Project knowledge would be an advantage.
What you’ll do:
· Managing the creation, scheduling, approval and successful release of ICT requests for change (RFC), ensuring minimum impact to live service performance.
· Coordinate with Operations to ensure appropriate changes are completed during the maintenance window.
· Work with the Project Manager to integrate Change Management activities into project plans.
· Track and report issues related to Change Management process and tools.
· Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
· Maintain the forward schedule of change and communicate to the customer, internal teams and subcontractors.
· Review and document change implementation plan and resolve issues related to change.
· Develop and present Change Management reports as required.
Due to the nature of some customer’s business and associated security requirements, successful candidates may be required to undertake and successfully achieve a security clearance including but not limited to police background checks as a prerequisite for entry to their sites. Passing this check will be a condition of employment.