- ISO & AS/NZS ICT Standards update – Murray Teale – Technical Director, VTI Services https://www.linkedin.com/in/murray-teale-a09b511a/
- Intelligent Infrastructure for Autonomous Vehicles – Scott Benjamin – Technical Director, Intelligent Transport Systems, WSP Parsons Brinckerhoffhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-benjamin-60685115/
- ‘Smart’ infrastructure for the explosive digital entertainment industry –Kyle Stubbs – Leisure & Entertainment Industry Solutions Technologist – Asia Pacific, Honeywell https://www.linkedin.com/in/kystubbs/
- How Infrastructure Testing is Evolving to Support ‘Smart’ Cities – Wayne Allen, Product Marketing Engineer, Asia Pacific Region, Fluke Networkshttps://www.linkedin.com/in/wayne-allen-55a73a15/
- Who Owns the DAS? Does it Really Matter? – Bob Reid – Technical Director, Reid-Net https://www.linkedin.com/in/robert-reid-543a74/
And there will be plenty of new gear and services on display at the exhibition hall, from exhibitors including Fluke Networks (Platinum sponsor), JB Hunter Technologies, Warren & Brown, Commscope, Pacific Datacom, AFL, Ideal Industries, AT&T, Siemon, Redmond Gary, Fiberwave, Trio, Corning, DINTEK, Fineline Labels, Anritsu, DESA Australia, Modular Photonics, Davis Legend, EXFO, TMG, and Grapevine Communications.
Where do I register?
If you haven’t done so already, we encourage you to purchase a ticket to the event at a discounted rate of $697 – Early Bird Full 2 Day Conference Package. Please click on the link to go to the page https://bicsi.com.au/2017-australia-conference-information/. The purchase includes conference entry to Day 1 & 2 (including morning/afternoon teas & lunch) as well as a ticket to the Awards Dinner on Tuesday 26th September.
Note: Early bird discount closes this Friday, 25 August 2017, so be sure to book now to secure your reduced rate.
Where to stay?
If you’re coming in from interstate or overseas and need a place to stay, you’ll be pleased to know that accommodation prices are very reasonable that time of the week. It’s only a couple days later in the lead up to AFL Grand Final that prices jump. A search on Bookings.com last week revealed low prices at some nearby hotels and serviced apartments. Please click on the links below to check out the following hotels and serviced apartments.
Please contact the BICSI Office if you have any questions either via email at email@example.com or via phone on 9583 3445.