Floth is one of Australia’s leading building services and engineering consultancy practices.
For more than 30 years we have worked on major projects in Australia and Asia, earning a reputation for technically excellent, commercially viable and sustainable designs.
Our firm is recognised for pioneering many of today’s established building services solutions and we continue to pursue the latest technologies, particularly in ecologically sustainable development (ESD), 3D modelling / Building Information Modelling (BIM) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modelling and simulation.
Our design philosophy embraces a totally integrated approach – we work with your team to optimise the project as a whole, not just the services component.
With offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and Jakarta, we have the scope and expertise to add value to any building project, large or small.
- Timothy Gentile, Senior IT & AV Engineer – Brisbane
- Omer Ulas, Senior Electrical Engineer – Brisbane
- Tim Blaxland, Director-Sydney Office Manager – Sydney
- Simon Bevilacqua – Electrical Engineer – Melbourne
- Adam Fielding – Partner, Perth Office Assistant Manager, Senior Electrical Engineer – Perth