- A World renowned brand
- Challenging and Rewarding Role with long term carrier opportunity
- Attractive remuneration package + benefits
A BICSI Corporate member and global structured cabling manufacturer, part of world class Telecommunication Company is looking for a highly motivated and a pro-active Technical Pre-Sales individual, based in eastern seaboard of Australia. The company has achieved a rapid growth in a relatively short period of time. To cope up with this growth, the company is looking for a dynamic and friendly individual to join the team to help it become the region’s leading supplier for passive network cabling and data center infrastructure.
About the Role
This roll primarily involves acting in a presales capacity to create product demand in the market to ultimately generate and meet expected revenue targets for the region. A large portion of this roll will be client facing developing relationships with end users and consultants. The Pre-sales Technical Representative will also be responsible for not just training Channel Partners to be proficient at selling a full range of Structured Cabling Systems, but also deliver technical presentations to technical consultants to ensure the brand makes is approved and recommended to potential end customers.
The following highlights the knowledge and experience preferred for this position.
- A candidate should feel comfortable working in a Technical Pre-Sales position within the comms and data industry.
- Extensive knowledge of copper and fiber installation best-practice, to provide positive recommendations to customers on-site.
- Knowledge of Global structured cabling and data center standards, including AS/NZS (preferred), ISO/IEC and TIA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills towards technical teams, end users and management with strong sales acumen.
- Good analytical abilities enabling the candidate to recommend solutions that take into consideration competitor proposals.
- Consultative approach to working with customers in order to find and articulate effective solutions to address problems they may have.
- Experience in delivering technical presentations encompassing best practices and solutions to end users and at industry events/trade fairs.
- Willing to travel across the nation without any restrictions
- Australian/NZ residency is required for this position.
A person with a CAN DO attitude and desire to grow has a perfect opportunity to take on this challenging role and earn some respect and recognition within the enterprise cabling industry. The candidate will report to Country Manager and assist developing the business in the region.
This is a challenging role suitable to an outgoing person who is not afraid of thinking outside the box.
The successful applicant will receive a highly competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus superannuation and a car allowance as well as an opportunity to grow the career with a leading global organization.
If interested, please contact Paul Stathis, CEO, BICSI South Pacific via email: email@example.com or phone +613 9583 3445 for more information. Or you can submit your resume along with a cover letter with few words describing yourself and your attitude towards your professional life to Paul, who will then forward your details to the company.
The company is looking to fill this position immediately, so if you think this is the role for you, you need to act now!