Schneider Electric is seeking to engage a Network Connectivity – Application Specialist to join its Queensland team in Eagle Farm, Brisbane and reporting to the LV Application Centre Manager. The role will have a national segment focus on structured cabling in the enterprise and data centre segments, with regional support for major projects.
The Network Connectivity Application Specialist will be recognised as a trusted advisor to the industry, promoting the company’s solutions and grow its market share.
Specific activities include, but are not limited to:
- Provision of assistance and education to IT infrastructure managers, network and consulting engineers, specifiers, developers and contractors;
- Assist with project requirements, keeping all parties up-to-date with new products, solutions and any market changes; and
- Establish and grow relationships with the key structured cabling projects and market influencers, thus growing the community of network connectivity partners.
Instrumental to success in this role will require:
- Knowledge and experience with Data Centre structured cabling application, design and implementation;
- Extensive experience in the structured cabling, data communication or IT, in either sales, marketing or project management roles;
- Experience in a customer facing, sales, marketing or related capacity;
- A thorough understanding of data communications applications, relevant terminology, trends and future directions;
- Self-motivated, well organised, good communication and negotiation skills and a high level of computer literacy;
- Candidates with BICSI RCDD or DCDC credentials will be highly regarded;
- Current Open Cabling Registration with appropriate competencies (endorsements) would be advantageous;
That’s the technical stuff – but equally critical is energy, curiosity, and ability to collaborate extensively, while remaining a selfless and committed team player.
Schneider Electric continually strives to be the best place to work and wants its employees to have a meaningful and empowered career. It expects its employees to put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Its leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results.
Please contact Jeff Farrell, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Global Human Resources at Schneider Electric on Ph: 0418 683 300 or E: email@example.com for further information on the role and requirements.