Excellence Awards Information
Submit your nomination to be recognized for one of five awards, which will be presented at the 2017 BICSI South Pacific Awards Dinner.
The Awards are specifically aimed at demonstrating the level of experience, knowledge and professionalism of BICSI South Pacific’s’ individual and corporate members. This year we are broadening the scope of these awards to be inclusive to all members, as we recognize that our members’ contributions to the ICT industries are extremely diverse. There are now five awards that emphasize how best practice and passion has been delivered in exceeding client and industry expectations in the following categories:
- BICSI South Pacific 2017 ICT Infrastructure Installation Award – Less Than $250k
- BICSI South Pacific 2017 ICT Infrastructure Installation Award – Major Project Over $250k
- BICSI South Pacific 2017 Professional ICT Design Award
- BICSI South Pacific 2017 Member of the Year Award
- BICSI South Pacific 2017 Cabling Skills Challenge Winner
Any BICSI South Pacific member can make an Award submission for the first three categories.
Key criteria being considered for these Awards are:
- Providing exceptionally high value-add to clients;
- Deploying leading-edge technologies;
- The integration of diverse applications and disciplines;
- Factoring the latest industry standards; and
- Delivering commercially successful projects.
If you meet these benchmarks, we’d love to hear from you. Nominations are not limited to one submission: you may nominate or be nominated for more than one award. To nominate, please compete the relevant application form below and sendit by close of business of Monday 18th September 2017 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All submissions will be judged by a panel of independent judges who are respected ICT industry professionals. The awards will be presented at the BICSI 2017 Awards Dinner on the evening of Tuesday 26th September 2017 and we encourage your customer be given the opportunity to also attend.
Finalists for each award will receive two (2) complimentary tickets to the Awards Dinner.
If you would like more information on any of the awards please contact the BICSI South Pacific office on +61 3 9583 3445 or email email@example.com
Click on the relevant documents below to download: