9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Attend an exclusive training day with the Chair of Australian Standards CT-001 (AS NZS 3080/11801) and WC80 (S008 & S009 regulations) committees.
- Identify the challenges to ICT standards, including new energy sources and distributed building services
- Understanding conformance and how performance is assessed
- Recognising the impact of the changes to standards and regulations on ICT specification requirements
- Identifying and mitigating risk as part of Duty of Care obligations
- This course provides an independent and comprehensive guide to the latest and soon-to-be released Australian and international standards that are essential to your ICT specifications.
Register today to attend the training in Auckland, NZ. Spaces are limited – 12 per session.