Following the recent BICSI South Pacific Board election, we are pleased to announce the following members will be appointed to the BICSI South Pacific Board of Directors, as voted by members:
- Marie Vermes from AECOM in New Zealand continuing in her current position as Secretary;
- Brad Duce from Rahi Systems in NSW;
- Daniel Ellis RCDD from Arup in WA; and
- Kye Topping RCDD from Curtin University in WA.
These members will be inducted into the Board of Directors at the2020 BICSI South Pacific Annual General Meeting (AGM) being held later this year.
These members will serve 2-year terms in representing our association of ICT professionals to provide insight into the industry issues and trends, and to provide strategic direction for BICSI in addressing them.
Marie Vermes will be continuing in her current position as Secretary. Kye Topping RCDD, Brad Duce and Daniel Ellis RCDD will be assuming General Board positions, replacing Clive Hogg RCDD, Shane van Kampen and Lawrence McKenna, who are stepping off the Board.
So, as of the AGM later this year, the BICSI South Pacific BoD will comprise:
- Chair – Trevor Kleinert RCDD NTS DCDC
- Deputy Chair – Roneel Singh
- Treasurer – Aaron Drew RCDD
- Secretary – Marie Vermes
- Julia Curtain
- Paul McDow RCDD
- Daniel Ellis RCDD
- Kye Topping RCDD
- Brad Duce
Please join with us in welcoming these members to the South Pacific Board of Directors.