2017 ‘Smart Infrastructure’ ICT Infrastructure Awards
BICSI South Pacific congratulates the winners of the BICSI South Pacific 2017 ‘Smart Infrastructure’ ICT Infrastructure Awards, which were announced and celebrated on Tuesday 25 September at the BICSI South Pacific Conference in Melbourne.
The Awards are specifically aimed at demonstrating the experience, knowledge and professionalism of its members.
The very deserving winners of the 2017 Awards were:
- ICT Infrastructure Installation Award up to $250,000 – Keith Ritchie RCDD, Grape Vine Communications, for Auckland International Airport Project
- ICT Infrastructure Installation Award over $250,000 – Alejandra Riano, Wood & Grieve Engineers, for St John of God Berwick Hospital Project
- ICT Infrastructure Design Award – John Monforte RCDD, Aurecon, for Sunshine Coast University Hospital Project
- Cabling Skills Challenge Grand Final winner – Cameron Rolfe, Datatel
- Member of the Year – Murray Teale, VTI Services
Held during the ‘Smart Infrastructure’ conference, this was an exceptional night, sponsored by Warren & Brown Technologies, to celebrate excellence in ICT amongst a record attendance of 228 ICT professionals.
Congratulations once again to all our 2017 winners!